Bunnair

2nd Jump

Hello All!
I did my first jump a couple of weeks ago (tandem).
Is it possible to go from that jump to an AFF jump.
The tandem jump was great but I want to experenice a AFF then head for the class A (Hopefully). I jump at Carolina Air Sports.

This is a great site and I really enjoy all of the information.

I am hooked, 78 degrees Saturday and I can't wait.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike

Yeah, I'm hooked too, -24 Celsius and I can't wait either......

I need to move to keep up on my hobby...

Either that or get the sand out of your vagina, put on a few layers and jump!:P Minnesota isn't far from Canada (in fact, some people think Puerto Rico is actually the 50th state and that the US sold off Minnesota to Canada so Canada could remain competative in hockey with the Europeans:D) so I know cold too. Very much looking forward to a nice warm 50F day so I can start wearing shorts and a t-shirt under my jumpsuit again.

Editted to add: And to do another nekkid jump!!!!!

Hello All!
The tandem jump was great but I want to experenice a AFF then head for the class A (Hopefully). I jump at Carolina Air Sports.

Mike

You never HAD to do a tandem in the first place! I know some folks that came right in to the dz (never had done a tandem) and went right into AFF. I did two tandems myself just to feel confident and comfortable about the whole process. Then I felt ready to do AFF. So the question you need to ask yourself is "Am I ready for AFF?" Also some DZ's may have different rules regarding this, so ask the DZO or an AFF instructor.
My drinking team has a skydiving problem

Thanks for all of the replies. I called the DZ and looks like I will do the tandem jump progression.
Saturday morning at CSS!!!!
I so looking forward to jumping and learning some more. On my first jump we did a backflip coming out of the plane, and that was awsome! Any more cool stuff we can do in a tandem jump? I want to get as much out of each jump as possible.

Blus Skies to All

Mike

Any more cool stuff we can do in a tandem jump? I want to get as much out of each jump as possible.

That is up to your instructor. Since you are going to be doing a tandem progression they are now training jumps, so they will instruct you on what to expect, and any learning objectives that you will have on the jump. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Hello All!

Mike

It depends on your DZ... My ex-gf and I never did Tandems, but there was one location (Monterey, CA) who would not let us... So, that is THE reason we didn't go there.
Gravity Waits for No One.