hchunter614

Got my A (finally)

Well, with 33 jumps under my belt, I passed my check dive yesterday. I started my AFF way back in '03 but didn't do too well because I couldn't make it to the dropzone on a regular basis. I repeated level 2 twice, level 3 3 times and level 4 5 times. Then winter hit and I wasn't able to jump until the next spring when I went to Orlando to do a tunnel camp. I passed level 5 & 6 on the first try. But I had to take a 3 year break because of work and moving several times. I finally got started back up with level 7 (after my recurrency) this past June. This time I was able to make it to the dropzone just about every weekend and it really made progressing much easier.

I was able to get my water training and B written test done last Monday and will have all of my 10 meter accuracy jumps done by the time I hit 50 jumps.

I want to thank Sherry and everyone at Aerohio for all of their help.

See you in the skys!
Curtis

Well, with 33 jumps under my belt, I passed my check dive yesterday. I started my AFF way back in '03 but didn't do too well because I couldn't make it to the dropzone on a regular basis. I repeated level 2 twice, level 3 3 times and level 4 5 times. Then winter hit and I wasn't able to jump until the next spring when I went to Orlando to do a tunnel camp. I passed level 5 & 6 on the first try. But I had to take a 3 year break because of work and moving several times. I finally got started back up with level 7 (after my recurrency) this past June. This time I was able to make it to the dropzone just about every weekend and it really made progressing much easier.

I was able to get my water training and B written test done last Monday and will have all of my 10 meter accuracy jumps done by the time I hit 50 jumps.

I want to thank Sherry and everyone at Aerohio for all of their help.

See you in the skys!
Curtis

CONGRATS!!.........AND DO I SMELL BEER?:ph34r:
Step into my (sub)terminal Playground