newbie2fly

best jump packages?

I'm wanting to buy a gift for a friend, to purchase a total of 200 jumps at a dropzone! The aff and 100 jumps is already under the belt, and I'll be paying in euros, but don't mind converting to any other currency as I'll look into flights and accomodation and work everything out from there. Also, it needs to be a dropzone that has freefly friendly rigs available for hire, 150 size canopy or less, as there's quite a few months to go until recieving the rig that's ordered? So, anywhere europe or america or s.africa(currency converts pretty good there). Any guidelines would be really appreciated, thanks very much!

a little more info need, what time of year are you looking to go, how long to make the jumps. in US there are several places, but if your looking to do alot of jumps in a short amount of time your choices may be a little limited depending on the time of year. in US There is eloy, paris chicago,to name a few
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak

It would be anytime between the middle of august this year and end of january next year...., that's the time off and available. Looking at preferably doing all the jumps in 1 and a half to 2 months, doing between 6 to 8 jumps a day, averaging 6 days a week jumping. A dropzone with accomodation on site would be great too, anything from camping to lodging.....
Thanks for replying! I've been doing a bit of research online, but not every site is clear on individual jumps and if there's a discount on 200 jumps purchased in one go, so I'm emailing them, but sometimes first-hand experience advice is a better indication.

The Parachute Center in Lodi California. 200 jumps is $2600 usd. Rental gear is FF friendly and new.
Fast planes fly 7 days a week and there is showers/bathrooms and bunkhouse/camping on the DZ. Contact Bill Dause for more info.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

well im not sure about others but i can tell you what i know about Skydive Az in Eloy there is a block rate for jump tickets, lots of amenities, gear is freefly friendly open 7 days a week starting in October i think, 5 days a week now you will be able to do that amount of jumps in the time frame. usually on busy weekends they have 3 planes flying sometimes more. they have otters and skyvans http://www.skydiveaz.com/ check out their site and contact them for more info, Paris and others would be nice at that time of year as well
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak