sinjin

Lodi- name that skydiver

i was passing thru lodi this weekend and took this pic.. can someone send me the names or a contact to one of them.. i am going to send this in to parachutist and they like names to go with photos.

edited by request
dont let life pass you by

Nice shot. You might send a PM to bodypilot1 - he's one of the Lodi regulars who posts here quite a bit.

Oh, and you might run into trouble leaving that photo up here for long - isn't Parachutist kind of picky about photos that have been "published" elsewhere? Maybe if you have a different shot that includes the same guy you can still figure out who it is.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey send me the pic. I know you took it down for publication purposes, but Id like to see it. You can contact him on here or on basejumper.com at JammasterJay. Let me guess what the picture is already, some retard with a big shnoz attempting not to take everyone out on a head down jump.