upndownshop

Turbine Aircraft Needed

For August 4-10 in South Dakota.

If you have any leads for owner info or know of availability please PM me or visit my website below and contact me through email.

Thank you

Oh, and yes I have contacted the usual, Mullins, Fayard, and Hill and a couple of others.

A cool announcement is on its way!!

Huh, wonder what else is going on in South Dakota at that time? :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You know, you should run for USPA or something, too damn smart!! :)
I am still looking at other options for AC but I would love to get that one in my log book.

Thats where i got to jump the T6. I should call him and see if I can line up a few jumps, and there will be a couple of R44's too.:)

I was going to say something about Sturgis and didn't even notice you had the hyperlink hidden in the angelic emoticon. Neat trick! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Last I heard Buffalo Chip had cancelled skydiving activities at Sturgis this year -- any update or idea if this is going to happen elswhere?

I'm trying to determine if it's worth brining my rig...

You are correct, there will be no skydiving during Sturgis this year. We have however committed to 2009. Long story short, we needed more time to work out the logistics involved by teaming up with the Buffalo Chip.

Another factor was moving SkyFest out of Texas to S. Carolina this year, really added to my "normal" workload for it.

I apologize for not posting that in here, it completely slipped my mind that i had made this post a while back.

Please look forward to a well planned and unique Skydiving Event for 2009 during Bike week.

Thanks for inquiring.
J