bigway

DALE MEYER

Please, if anyone knows Dale, can you please get him to email me (he knows my email @karnagekrew.com) ASAP.

It is URGENT that I get in touch with Dale.

Cell phone turned off and away from work for a month is making it hard for me to get in touch with him. I guess he is out of the country but if anyone can reach him please ask him to get in touch with me ASAP

Thank you.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Thanks mate.
Man I hope he does.
Have sent four canopies to the wrong dale and need to get them as they are sitting at his work place and need to be elsewhere.

:D:D:D:D
Fucking stupid Kiwi:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
The funny thing is, that i live in the same city as Dale Works and I will be in Sydney on Friday, where you are:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, I know. Have thought about that and will be offering you alot of money tomorrow if they arrive at his work. The problem is they send a letter to him to collect taxes before they send the canopies. He is not there to collect the letter. Anyway, it will get sorted I have spoken to the manager of his work.

Stupid ducking kiwis!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store