cjsitfly

Uninsured United Parachute Technoligies

Hey, has anyone noticed the new web link for Bill Booths Relative workshop? I am certain I used to google United Parachute Technoligies. Now it comes up as Uninsured UPT. Anyone know what is up with this? Is this coming out of the W. VA fatalities? Just curious. My new Vector is in and being setup this week. It has a Skyhook.
Chris

Hey, has anyone noticed the new web link for Bill Booths Relative workshop? I am certain I used to google United Parachute Technoligies. Now it comes up as Uninsured UPT. Anyone know what is up with this? Is this coming out of the W. VA fatalities? Just curious. My new Vector is in and being setup this week. It has a Skyhook.

Its always been "uninsured"...it was Uninsured Relative Workshop and it became Uninsured United Parachute Technologies.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

I remember reading why it was "The Uninsured Relative Workshop."

You can't tell a jury in a trial if someone has insurance or the limits of the insurance as they should not think about insurance limits when recommending fines or damages.

But you HAVE to tell the jury the legal name of the defendant.