NovaTTT

Alti-2 = Great Customer Care

I want to give massive props to Alti-2, in general, and Jenn @ A2 in particular.

I've used only Altimasters since my first jump (Sept, 1985) because I can rely on them. Never had one break or malfunction, even one that should have been smashed to hell (when I was).

The two times I've needed service or help with an Alti they took care of me ASAP - made me feel kinda special. :$

So after a talk recently with Jenn about an unrelated matter she went out of her way and sent some helpful things down our DZ.

It's a demonstration of caring about customers like this that keeps me, as a consumer, coming back. It's the quality of the product that gets me there in first place.

Thanks to Jenn and Alti-2! B|
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Well, you beat me to it (so I'll add another one to the list). ;)

My Neptune LCD got busted at Z-Hills a few weeks back (stepped on, perhaps?) - I called Alti-2 and they're not charging me the repair fee since I had it in the Neptune Armor. It's not their fault the thing fell out of my helmet on the way to the mock-up - but they're fixing it anyway.

And Smitty has replaced my scratched Galaxy lens a few times at Elsinore, and is always glad to test the calibration and see if something's off.

Great company, with great people on their team.

Signatures are the new black.

I'll +6 that. I've been an AFS member for years and Jenn has been awesome with help and listening to complaints and my rambling. Alti-2 never gave me any guff about replacing my screen when it cracked or the 8 neptunes I've sent back for replacement because they were rebooting. Free kit provided to me to change battery covers and rings and the like. Awesome service!