stayhigh

I LOVE skyride!!!

Keep up the good work guys. I love the fact that you guys bring clueless tandems from all over the world..

I admire your work and i wanna work for you at Skydive Los Angeles, or Skydive Riverside.

I have over 100 insane freefly jumps to prove that I'll be solid Tandem Chucker or Vidiot.. and I have also seen enough take off and landing to be your emergency pilot when Skydive Los Angeles's otter goes to shit, but I have little knowledge about Skydive Riverside's PAC 750, so there is no way I can be back up pilot for PAC 750...

Also I love your legit web site that none can compare to, who is your web master btw??? cuz i NEED that guy for me to redesign my facebook and myspace..
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

That post is a winner for sure.

"I'd like to thank the academy, . . ."
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

get the iphone ap that shows where you can buy ;)

Bet the cops just LOVE that one... ;)

maybe the feds, but here in california, there are places where it is legal to sell, for "medical reasons" *where is the rolling eyes face?*
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

get the iphone ap that shows where you can buy ;)

Bet the cops just LOVE that one... ;)

maybe the feds, but here in california, there are places where it is legal to sell, for "medical reasons" *where is the rolling eyes face?*

Amazing how so many people suddenly got glaucoma, isn't it? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706