jf951

sit flying pains

sit flying makes my balls hurt... bad,my harness is carefully placed to avoid any unplesant encounters but it feels like im getting punched in the nuts while im doing it.

...does this happen to anyone else?

note i am flying in just shorts and a T shirt.
would a jump suit help clear this up?

any other tips on stopping it?
Jump more, Bitch less.

The flapping legs of those shorts can't be doing any good. And not going commando might help.;)

Get out the tighty whities and at least some sweat pants. May also need some leg strap keeps for the excess.

Also t-shirts tend to blow up and cover handles etc. A good jump suit that keeps everything in place is a piece of safety equipment as well as a functional aid.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

The flapping legs of those shorts can't be doing any good. And not going commando might help.;)

Get out the tighty whities and at least some sweat pants. May also need some leg strap keeps for the excess.

Also t-shirts tend to blow up and cover handles etc. A good jump suit that keeps everything in place is a piece of safety equipment as well as a functional aid.

I can sitfly and I do it in shorts and a t-shirt without pain. Going commando makes no difference in the air (but makes a hell of a difference everywhere else ;)).

The flapping from the shorts shouldn't do any damage. It's never bothered me. The leg straps can definitely be an issue though.

And your solution to the shirt-over-the-handles thing is also backwards. Instead of donning more clothes, one must take more off. If a shirt covers handles, it's clearly a safety issue and must be removed :)
Dropzones are terrible places for inspiration. What does one think when one looks up for a sign only to see a bunch of people falling?

I'm pretty sure he means get a suit instead of using t-shirts for upper body drag. I know first hand, t-shirts can cause problems. My jacket to match my funny looking freefly pants is on the way :)

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

Of course that's what he meant. But damnit, it is my goal to get more people in on the wonderful feeling of going shirtless on a jump (don't do it after it rains [we need a smiley for pain]). Plus, the more women that get in on the shirtless deal, and the more brave those women get, the more altitude we'll get for jumping.

Everyone wins!
Dropzones are terrible places for inspiration. What does one think when one looks up for a sign only to see a bunch of people falling?

Of course that's what he meant. But damnit, it is my goal to get more people in on the wonderful feeling of going shirtless on a jump (don't do it after it rains [we need a smiley for pain]). Plus, the more women that get in on the shirtless deal, and the more brave those women get, the more altitude we'll get for jumping.

Everyone wins!

What? You haven't been on a bikini dive yet? :D
"Fail, fail again. Fail better."
-Samuel Beckett

The solution is of course getting into belly flying big time. Get a FS suit with booties and go flying!

Hurting balls is probably a hint that freeflying is not for you!

;)

Seriously, I really think a jumpsuit would help. The ones that aren't custom sewn for you are often really cheap too, and they remove any risk of your t-shirt flapping up and covering your handles.

Freeflying at 30 jumps? Make sure your rig is suitable for freefly, then.

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Everyone wins!

Not if their wearing nipple ringsB|
One Jump Wonder

Everyone wins!

Not if their wearing nipple ringsB|

My nipple ring has never gotten in the way of getting extra altitude :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss