freedom1

Vancouver BC skydivers...

I'm new in town and have no means of transport to the DZ...

I was wondering if anyone might be so kind as to let me tag along in their vehicle. I would certainly provide some gas cash.

I have done all wingsuit jumps this year except one. But I have been know to partake in some freefly in the past and would love to fly with anyone.

If anyone is willing, drop me a line at;

[email protected]

CHEERS!!!

P.S. I live in north Burnaby near sperling skytrain station.

Weekdays (before 18:20) take the Skytrain to Braid Station, then catch a 791 to Pitt Meadows.
The (791 and 701) bus stops at the corner of Harris and Ford (between the library and the old, white church, but will probably only notice the skyscraper going up).
The Pitt Meadows bus stop is a twenty minute walk from the DZ(west along Ford Road to the stop sign and turn left at the STOP sign on the edge of town.

But if you phone 604-465-7311, we will probably send a van out to give you a ride because we routinely pick up tandem students at the old church.

On weekends, take the Skytrain to Braid Station or Lougheed Mall and a bus to Coquitlam Center. From Coquitlam Center, take a 701 bus to Pitt Meadows church.