Reginald

Looking for William Overmyer in Colorado

I'm looking for a skydiver William Overmyer in Colorado, who I believe is a distant relative. Does anyone in CO know him and can they help get me in contact. Please PM.

Thanks.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Gee thanks for the smart a** response John. BTW none of those are Williams they are Bills. Also, which of them skydives? And there are 75+ Overmyers in the state and it's possible he might not be listed. I'd prefer not to randomly call through the phone book until I get to the end. I'd bet that there is only one that skydives though so I thought a CO jumper might know him.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Could this be him?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=73003838&ref=search&sid=1088196706.3666073331..1

Nevermind just noticed the last name is different. Sorry.

I looked for him in the 'friends list' of some of the people that know everyone at our dz but no match.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----