Sangi

Anyone going to Europe?

Hey there,

I'm having my custom rig finished this month and I need to somehow get it over to the other side of the pond (US > Europe).

So I'm wondering if anyone is going from US to Europe this month (June of 2010) and would be willing to take the rig with his / hers luggage for the obvious nasty taxation reasons...

The preffered countries to meet up would be either UK or Denmark, but I'm willing to take anything I can get, so if not these 2, then we can still work out something!

A reward would be involved for this generous help.

PM me if with any offers,
Thanks a bunch!
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Or, just maybe, you could actually just PAY your taxes?:S

Just fuckin with ya

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

UK VAT is 17.5%, so not including shipping & customs charges, the VAT alone is about £525 on a new rig.

Your best choice is a cheap flight to Florida to pick it up yourself and get some jumps in the US while you’re at it.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

with your insistent trolling of basejumper.com you should realize that there's a large amount of people going to the Heliboogie in Norway in a few weeks. Perhaps you can arrange something with someone there...

Thanks a lot for the hint mate :)

UK VAT is 17.5%, so not including shipping & customs charges, the VAT alone is about £525 on a new rig.

Your best choice is a cheap flight to Florida to pick it up yourself and get some jumps in the US while you’re at it.

I'm afraid that would be impossible due to funds and already planned out jumping holliday... :(
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean