Will_Evo

Need a Canopy Formation Judge!!

Hey all,

I have E-mailed a few judges listed on the USPA website in regards to this question, but haven't received a reply, and the attempt for the state record is this weekend so it is getting close.

I need a judge who is willing to sign and record a state record canopy formation jump this weekend. Figure that there has to be a few roaming these forums and I think posting this will be alot more efficient than sending 20 different E-mails.

As far as we know, there is no standing record in Delaware for a CRW formation size, so we are going to try and set the first one with a 4-stack(also get our 4-stack award from USPA). We do have a couple questions to include what the judge(whoever picks up on this) requires from us to validate the jump and the record. We also were wondering if in the same jump we can tackle two state records at once, for example: Build the 4 stack(1st record) and then do sequentials(second record) on the same jump from the previous formation. Anyways any help would be appreciated and a judge can reach me personally via PM or E-mail- [email protected]

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

-Will Evo
Zoo Crew

Well... ...How did it go?
So awesome that you are trying to get an officially sanctioned record put together there! Unofficially, I am aware of at least a 16-way Diamond being flown @ 8 years ago over Delmarva, during a CReW invitational camp & Casa Boogie. I myself then, took part in a 9-way - but as you note, nothing there (DE) that I know of either, officially "sanctioned" or record submitted/recorded.

Awesome to see some "young" fresh CReW interest!! B|:)
So.... Provide us with an update! How did it go? Did you get your attempts off, and 4-stack(s) built? Do tell!

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

lol you know when we decided to try this, we looked it up, saw nothing was officially recorded and then just figured, "it's Delaware, who the hell jumps out here but us?" As soon as we got to the DZ this weekend and told people, Crw formations from the past started sprouting up like crazy haha, but like you said, none of it was recorded.

Anyways, we didn't get to try it this weekend, one of our guys was a no show, but we are shooting for the weekend of the 30th to make it happen. We also sprouted more interest at the DZ, so maybe we can get it bigger than a 4-stack, we'll see. I will be sure and update on this post after that weekend.

Yea man, I love some Crw, only have 12-15 Crw jumps and all of those only 2 stacks but I'd love to learn more and get bigger. Hopefully next weekend we can get the 4-stack and get the award from USPA. B|

-Evo

Zoo Crew