tmarine253

Has anyone seen this video?

I hear you.

I guess my point was just that if I were AirTec, I would have started the video clip with a big "This is not how we intend for our device to be used. Please deploy your own reserve whenever humanly possible" warning, before showing how their device saved this guy's life.
Matthew Wallin
C-37899

I hear you.

I guess my point was just that if I were AirTec, I would have started the video clip with a big "This is not how we intend for our device to be used. Please deploy your own reserve whenever humanly possible" warning, before showing how their device saved this guy's life.

Maybe they should just “skydiving is dangerous and you can die doing it.” How many warnings and safety statements does it take before you would be satisfied? Read the fucking user’s manual page 43. If you had bothered to read your manual you would already know the answer.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

This video is probably the best example of what MIGHT be happening to those who go in with nothing out. Looks like they completly froze with fear and gave up. Scary....

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.