shah269

Rolled/fold Vs. S fold

Since you don't have your own rig yet, see if the DZO will let you take a club rig home overnight some time. Then put on some music or TV in the background and spend an evening in your living room packing over & over again.

Also works for manifest girls.

FUCK yeah..!!!!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Since you don't have your own rig yet, see if the DZO will let you take a club rig home overnight some time. Then put on some music or TV in the background and spend an evening in your living room packing over & over again.

FUCK yeah..!!!!

Sigh...fine.

Shah, take home a club rig and a manifest girl. While the girl is talking you in the background, spend an evening in your living room packing the rig over & over again.

FUCK yeah..!!!!

Sigh...fine.

Shah, take home a club rig and a manifest girl. While the girl is talking you in the background, spend an evening in your living room packing the rig over & over again.

:D:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

here's my 2 cents... I jump a pilot 210 that is brand new. It has actually 2 jumps on it but several more pack jobs. I looked into psycho packing and thought it would be much easier to pack being that my canopy is not only brand new but is in a container that was made for a 170-190sqft canopy. So it is MUCH more difficult to pack than it normally would be as a new canopy.

So after speaking to riggers and someone who actually psycho packed i figured i'd stick with pro packing and practice.

My first couple of pack jobs were insanely difficult. Took me almost an hour to pack them. After practicing and getting tips from people as well as figuring out my own little tricks i can pack it in less than half that time(not as fast as i'd like but still not that bad. i can still get on every other load haha). It's still a bit messy going in the bag but it opens just as good as any other pack job i did.

So my advice is if you're having trouble with the pro pack just keep practicing. I'm certainly not saying not to psycho pack. If you know how to do it and it works for you then by all means pack it that way. But if you just practice you'll figure it out that pro packing really isnt that difficult once you get the hang of it and figure out the little things that can make it much easier to pack.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!