11ElevenProject

Chance for your jump to be a part of a world wide documentary - the 11Eleven Project

Hello!

My name is Woustina and I am from a world-wide initiative called the 11Eleven Project.

So what exactly is the 11Eleven Project?...
On 11th November 2011 individuals from 196 different countries, speaking over 2000 languages are invited to capture a day in the life of their world, creatively connecting millions of people globally. For 24 Hours anyone with access to a recording device is asked to provide the ingredients for what will become a time capsule, which will capture our world in a way that has never been technologically possible before. The film will be screened on the 21st September 2012. Our 2 Hour documentary, photographic book and world music collection will be an exhibition of the world’s global narrative. The 11Eleven Project is not for profit, the sales of our merchandise will go to supporting various charities including WWF, Save the Children and the Nelson Mandela Foundation.

How can you be a part of 11/11/11?
We want YOU to participate by filming your jump on 11/11/11 or beforehand with a flag or our logo on you (we can organise for something to be sent out to you). This is a great opportunity to get your awesome jumps seen by a world wide audience!!

Feel free to check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/11elevenproject and our website www.11elevenproject.com. to see what all the fuss is about!

If you have any questions, you can reach me on here or on [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Woustina - The 11Eleven Project

Will you still include it if we jump NAKED??

Speak for yourself. it's too damn cold to jump naked that time of the year

Ahem ........ I beg to differ.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Every body loves a bit of good old fashioned nudity, although the final cuts of the film will have to be appropriate for an audience of diverse ages :)

The thing that is different about this project is that ALL the funds raised go to charities. No one that works on this project gets paid, we are all volunteers who really believe in the project at the causes it supports.