Harryson

Greed's Effect on Skydiving

After reading all these posts I feel both shame at all the money I've made on demos and anger that I haven't made more.

I think that means you were weaned too early as a 6-year-old. Tell us about your parents. Were they entertainers too? Did you jump on the bed, a tramp or the band wagon?

Just a thought.

You might try the decaf for a few weeks.

Breathe... breathe... don't forget to breathe.

And shitcan the SSRI's
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

In "MY WORLD" young lady, I ask questions of speakers until I believe I sense the feeling beneath the volcano.

We all do our best, and wee all want the same thing, all wee hairy apes of the future.

Jump on this, sweetie pie. Go on down faster toward the center of the earth with us all ... no contact necessary.

Galileo was forced to recant about big ball's relationships. smiling was a private matter back then too as now on dz.com

Stoke's jayz: will somebody just shut him up? Fire when ready. Sambo. It's our modus operandi.

Frank Zappa wrote: "It should be easy to see. The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe."

The entire aviation industry is little more than labors of love ... unless you're trained for Camelot's table in which case ... you know the rest.

What's in the way? ... a way ... ? ... a weigh, away me hearties.;)

Joe and Joseph Smith both had problems with women and ass holes.
prophetic what a herd

OMFG - this is some of the most entertaining stuff I've read on dz.com... do you do parties?
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Awesome. Now one more time, dumbed down so I have some idea what you mean, please. Use phrases I know, like "demo jump." And just say what you mean... I'm not good with poetry/insane rants.

Oooo kaaaay, Dave. But only because you asked in your "not so good" mannerism ... here goes a demo jump for the little village of Allegory.

There were these two brothers. Their dad's name was Mr. Dygm ... like the coin, ya know, in the states. They lived RIGHT next door to Denny Green, these two shifty brothers did. They were REALly shifty. So they took up on parachuting ... the pair they did it.

Next thing you know, the whole dad-blamed neighborhood was reading about the shifty brothers and their exploits on gravity. The neighborhood knows the family and all, and the neighbors, well they liked the father Mr. Dygm just fine, (a bit much some might be inKlined to say.) But the brothers ... hoo boy ... the neighbors knew them brothers was downrat shifty ... real shifty. So they gave 'em a knickname and started calling them the Para-Dygms so everybody would start laughing at the shifty brothers and maybe then the brothers they might even start laughing at their owned damned selves for having been making such a mess in the neighborhood.

So one day the shifty brothers started looking at Denny Green's sister and she was looking fiiiiine... and well ... would you believe there's a poem about that there what happened next in Allegory?! Wood you, ewe?!!

"One dark day in the middle of the knight, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and ... well ...
you know the rest ...
... just shot to hell.

Did you hear the one about the Asian butterfly plummeting in excess of 32 feet in the second second and causing a glacier in Fairbanks to have a calf?

Don't think about it Dave. It's under your head. It's chaos out here, theoretically speaking. All relative. All relatives.:$

let's reinvent a big bang theory, can wee sister
move to Montana and get zircon encrusted tweezers
with the money for denil floss crops up

into the Dawn for Madison
harrison

yippee i O ki aaaye

something something shifty Para-dygms...

Ok, here is what I got out of the post: Self destructive paradigm shifts. And denny green's sister? I assume money, fame, etc.

But as to what it all means, I am with Twardo, I think Mark is complaining about subsidized military demo teams taking work from civilians.

I don't mind you posting here Mark. You are entertaining, and when you get to be too much, I stop reading.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

something something shifty Para-dygms...

Ok, here is what I got out of the post: Self destructive paradigm shifts. And denny green's sister? I assume money, fame, etc.

ALL: I sent a lengthy reply to Seth off post but forgot this part.

Back when Denny Green lived prehistorically in his cave he taught those shifty brothers to drag his sister back homeward by the hair so she didn't fill up with dirt.

They still fought over her and a meal.
Ssshe grooved on it.
pesky apple pickers