TracyS

How many of each line. 9 cell Silhouette

By the way, here's the rig I'm doing my practice packing on.
Just got my "A" license stamp on March 9, safety day, and was able to make my first jump on my A license my first jump on my own rig on my first safety day.

I know, big whoop, but I'm really happy about it.

The rig is not as colorful as some of the other Wings rigs I've seen, but that's ok. I got a good deal on it. My S&TA, also a rigger, did the inspection and repack on it prior to purchase. Had only about 100 jumps on it prior to my purchase and everything is in excellent shape.
AAD is a Vigil II with only 10 jumps on it.

Wing loading is a little on the high side for my experience level but I'm not an indestructible 20 something. I'm old enough to realize my mortality and I don't heal as fast as I used to. That said, I'm going to take a lot of time, up high to get to know this canopy so we can have a long happy flying career together.
I'm also taking the Flight-1 101 & 102 canopy courses next month to improve my skills in the air and on landing.
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Courtesy of PRE7117, love that line.

No doubt, I'm proud of it. Hell, I've got my own rig to fly now. No more jumping between different student rigs.
My own gear, I'll know how it's been treated, how it flies, etc...

Matchy-matchy, maybe later on. But then again, I ain't out there for a beauty contest. No amount of matchy-matchy is gonna dress up my old ass. I'm out here to fulfill a lifetime desire to fly.
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Courtesy of PRE7117, love that line.

I ain't out there for a beauty contest

You can't go wrong with red, white, and blue. Many countries have agreed on that combination.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am