2 2
kallend

A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable. We should stop pretending.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

They're not.  Heck, the DZ manager is very much a non Trumpie.  But non-Trump supporters now know to not talk about it, to avoid the attacks against them.

Enough so that a guy from another country might leave Perris thinking they are Trumpies? That's damn sad no matter the truth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Is that right? You mean at Perris they were all Trump supporters?

I was only there for an afternoon and during that time I only heard pro trump discussions going on at the bomb shelter (group of people for Fresh meat boogie).

3 hours ago, billvon said:

They're not.  Heck, the DZ manager is very much a non Trumpie.  But non-Trump supporters now know to not talk about it, to avoid the attacks against them.

I can definitely see that being true. I don't like discussing politics at the dz anyway, that and religion are best discussed in other forums. 

Was just very surprised to see more political discussion in California than rural Georgia. 

(edited)
7 hours ago, billvon said:

Given that Trump encourages violence** against non-believers, this is hardly surprising.

** “the defendant employs threatening, inflammatory and denigrating language"; Judge Juan Merchan, pertaining to the hush money case.

Edited by kallend