1 1
Eddiee93

Largest Tube/Cart Wheel/Wagon Wheel Exit

Hey All! 

Did my first tube exit this past weekend (3 way, 13.5k AGL held to ~6k). It got me thinking, any one know of what the largest tube exit is? And/or if there's a record for how long they held it for? Even if they did. Multiple rows linked (2+ sets of 3+ people)

Yes I know there's size and physics limitations, safety limitations, limitations on how much experience people need to attempt record shenanigans, please do not reply with that. :) I'm just scratching my curiosity itch. 

Fly Dangerous. Arrive Alive. Blue Skies.

I recall the Navy Parachute team rolling a big one out of a C-130. At least a 24 way and, if I recall correctly, a 36 way. I've done a 12 way out of a Skyvan but your getting close to the CG limits when they start getting that size or bigger. Just guessing since I don't have a lot of jumps out of a CASA but could probably get bigger than 12 out of one. 

5 hours ago, jimjumper said:

I recall the Navy Parachute team rolling a big one out of a C-130. At least a 24 way and, if I recall correctly, a 36 way. I've done a 12 way out of a Skyvan but your getting close to the CG limits when they start getting that size or bigger. Just guessing since I don't have a lot of jumps out of a CASA but could probably get bigger than 12 out of one. 

How in the heck do you even link 24 people for that let alone 36 lol