Elpnor

Riser stops

Anyone know of shops that make specialty skydive gear? I saw one that made the pilgrim hat riser stops that normally come with mini risers for standard rider width, and then I forgot who it was and now can't find them. I'm a bigger guy and my slider often comes down over my soft links and jams my brakes a bit. It's annoying and seems like theres other people in the same boat

Those slider hats didn’t come with the risers, they came with PD Slinks. Originally a set of four was included with a new package of Slinks. They are no longer included, but are available at a price from PD. If you ask around some local riggers, probably you’ll find that they have some in the drawer left over from the old days.

Thanks for the reply Gowlerk. I actually still have some of the mini riser ones in a bag somewhere. What I was hoping for were some for standard width risers. So I guess my main question is who does specialty work in risers and maybe sliders? I know I saw what I was looking for and idiot I didn't make a note of who it was