freefly_guy

Me Playing My Trumpet In Freefall

That was pretty cool. Hmmm. I wonder if I could play my Bass guitar in freefall. Hmmmm. where will I plug in my amp? Maybe we could put together the worlds 1st freefall band.;)

I know of a "quintet" that jumped in italy. A buddy of mine jumped with a clarinet... I dont know what other instruments they had but I think it was mostly woodwinds. But I do know that most of them werent really musicians. I know of a guy playing accordion though I cant find the video. Theres also a BASE harmonica player http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3758&string=harp. That one is badass because you can really hear the harmonica due to the dead air... for a second... :)

To get completely off the subject. I noticed the U-206 That is one of the nicest floater bars I have ever seen. Tried to concentrate but was there also a step under the door . I have seen boat handles under the co-pilot window to get on the right main and strut. We had a 206 in Saginaw that had a milling machine vise handle bolted on top big enough for 2 hands and trying to put 3 jumpers out was a pain. I also tried to convince the owner to get a "0" or #1Phillips screw driver to pull the yoke handle to face the co-pilot jumper rearward. Didnt happen in 15 years. He did have a sliding door that only took 4 jumpers to gat up. Could you post some pictures of the plane .It might convince more DZO's to get one. There was a Video at early Quincy days they showed at night of a tandem passenger paying a guitar that was pretty good. Thanks ahead for any effort you might come up with