jclalor

Trump pardons sailor

jclalor

Yes, For the same reasons Jared Kushner deserves a top secret security clearance. Security only matters if it affects the dotard's secrets. Everything else? Share with Russia or whoever.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Yes, For the same reasons Jared Kushner deserves a top secret security clearance. Security only matters if it affects the dotard's secrets. Everything else? Share with Russia or whoever.

As a veteran, I find this so insulting to anyone who has, or had a security clearance and did the right thing. And then to muddy the whole thing with Clinton’s name is nothing but bizarre.

jclalor

Hillary is walking free for much much much much much worse. Why should he be in prison?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Hillary is walking free for much much much much much worse. Why should he be in prison?

Trey Gowdy (R, SC) said not, after an intensive and extensive investigation. Was he lying (he is a Republican, after all)?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

Undoubtably the dumbest thing I’ve ever read from you. Astounding level of stupid.

rushmc

I don't know if you served in the military, I didn't but trained aboard a Navy Destroyer but the idea of taking pictures inside of a secure area as a memento with a full understanding of what you're doing is a mindbogglingly stupid thing to do if you don't want to spend many years in prison. The only thing that would get you more jail time is ACTUALLY attempting to sell them to a foreign power.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher