billvon

Republicans and veterans

You provided a fitting reply.

Matthew 11:
Jesus Gives True Rest

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. 27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am [f]gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

You provided a fitting reply.

Matthew 11:
Jesus Gives True Rest

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. 27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am [f]gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

And live your life as a serf. Screw that noise.

What about the drivel that "no one knows the Son but the Father?" Don't you claim to know the Son? No can do per the above.

JoeWeber

***You provided a fitting reply.

Matthew 11:
Jesus Gives True Rest

What about the drivel that "no one knows the Son but the Father?" Don't you claim to know the Son? No can do per the above.

You omitted part of the verse.

Matthew 11:27 New King James Version (NKJV)
27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

17th Century gibberish from unreliable sources.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

******You provided a fitting reply.

Matthew 11:
Jesus Gives True Rest

I am in no way validating what is obvious sophistry to any open minded reader by responding, just to put that behind us. But isn't the Son revealing the Father in the above? Seems to me you take it the other way around.

JoeWeber

*********You provided a fitting reply.

Matthew 11:
Jesus Gives True Rest

I am in no way validating what is obvious sophistry to any open minded reader by responding, just to put that behind us. But isn't the Son revealing the Father in the above? Seems to me you take it the other way around.

>and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.<

I am one whom the Son has willed to reveal. That is what salvation is all about.

The concept of God is inherently within. It is not to be developed. It is to be discovered. Jesus the Christ provides the path of discovery.

It remains a choice. The choice depends on willingness and intention. It is very simple but difficult to accept.

We've all been there and just changed our minds.

RonD1120

************You provided a fitting reply.

Matthew 11:
Jesus Gives True Rest

>and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.<

I am one whom the Son has willed to reveal. That is what salvation is all about.

The concept of God is inherently within. It is not to be developed. It is to be discovered. Jesus the Christ provides the path of discovery.

It remains a choice. The choice depends on willingness and intention. It is very simple but difficult to accept.

We've all been there and just changed our minds.

So then the Son passes your name to the Father and you're in?

JoeWeber

So then the Son passes your name to the Father and you're in?

Thinking about the terminology of the physical realm, it is something like that.