councilman24

North Caolina

There's a DZ about 20 miles SW of Willington. Small DZ but it looked fairly busy the one time I was there. Skydive Carolina or something like that. It's on SR 211 I think. Check it out on Google Earth.

I live about 100 miles from the coast in Red Springs. Robeson County is a lot like a third world country.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Rick

Skydive Coastal Carolina I jumped there a few times when I was up in Topsail Island on vacation. Really nice view and good peeps.

I did the same thing. My aunt has a beach house in Topsail Beach.

Their King Air was down at the time so I rode the C182.

That was a tiny hangar they were running out of.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Niki1

I live about 100 miles from the coast in Red Springs. Robeson County is a lot like a third world country.

Whoa.. that is harsh but I feel your pain... Travelling the hinterlands away from the tourist areas and the beaches is just depressing.