Mark.Carroll

Great Customer Service at Mirage and Sunpath

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pass along my recent customer service experiences with Mirage and Sunpath.

First Sunpath: I needed some webbing that only Sunpath stocked. I called Bill Rafferty at Sunpath and asked if he could sell me various lengths of webbing. I was expecting a polite "no" -- something along the lines of "We don't do that." But nope -- he was extremely helpful -- even going to the stockroom and checking to see if they had it -- and the webbing shipped out the next day! Wow -- great company (thanks Bill)! Based on that experience, I strongly suspect they would be a great company to buy a container from.

Next Mirage: My family needed some new gear and because we've always owned Mirages, we chose to buy them again. We worked with Dawn English and Bob Beck at Mirage and they were fantastic. We had all kinds of unusual requests and Dawn and Bob patiently worked through all of them, and then spent a great deal of time getting us measured (we were able to stop by the factory during a trip to Florida). Dawn kept bringing out all manner of different harnesses and having us try them on and then checking for just the right fit. And later Bob spent a lot of time checking and double-checking the order forms we had filled out and actually caught several errors and called to discuss what we actually wanted. Just really great attention to detail and customer service.

So in summary, I would highly recommend both these container manufacturers to anyone pondering new gear.
--Mark

Yea, Mirage worked with you because they wanted your money. They worked with me too. Until after I bought my rig. Then all a sudden things went from no problem answering my questions to not even bothering to reply. I sent Mirage a few emails asking them a few questions about the rig I bought. They dident even bother to respond. A friend at the DZ also shared a similar experience. He had no problem getting Mirage to talk to him as he was ordering his rig, but after that the line went dark. Both of us have decided to take our business elsewhere in the future. I want a company that supports their customers after they buy their product, not just before.

Hello Westerly, we’re sorry to hear that you’ve had difficulty reaching us. We archived some of our old/unused email addresses when we moved into our new website. Please check our website to be certain you’re using a current email address or you can always call us at 386-740-9222.