reddy

Allan 'Alphonz' Trone - R.I.P.

Allan Alfonz Trone passed away in his home on Sept. 15th 2011, due to health problems that had been increasing in recent years, including a near fatal stroke in 2010.

Alfonz had accumulated over 5000 skydives during the late 80's in Minnesota/Wisconson and as dropzone manager at Skydive Colorado in the early 90's and at Skydive Dallas throughout the rest of the 90's. Alfonz was a master rigger, Aff and SL instructor, tandem master and anything else you can think of at a DZ. He put in a few years in Skydive Las Vegas and then health conditions grounded him the last ten years.

Alphonz trained many people, and had a direct positive impact on many skydivers experiences in the sky, in the sport, and in the business.

Blue Skies, Man.

Wow, I'm stunned. It's sad when you lose track of people that you truly value, then hear something like this. Sorry you had to post this, Rick, but thank you - he was one of the few people that I liked and respected more than most.

Blues, Alphonz - love you, brother

Jon Presley