crazy8

3-way exits

Ask instructors at your dropzone. If you jump at San Diego you guys have an Otter and there's a door mockup on the ground. Just ask somebody and they'll show you on the mockup and show you some of the fine points on who presents whhat & so on. Meantime, expect your early efforts will funnel some of the time and don't worry about it, it's part of the fun.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

i have been jumping with my brother and my dad. we have fifty jumps each and are interested in learning some new fun exits. any advise

Tube exit. The first person lies on their back with their butt & feet on the edge of the door. Second person straddles them and grabs the first person's ankles. Third person stands behind and grabs the second person's ankles. First person grabs third person's ankles. The second person rolls out the door and everyone else follows.

It's easier with just two people.

me and my sister just go around and find people to jump with they teach u all sorts of fun exits, peronal favorites a four way tube and horny gorrillas
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak