wmw999

Pence sees Cheney as his model for VP. Scary?

Not much else to say. Just wanting to hear the fireworks.
To my eternal embarrassment, I considered Cheney to be superior to Bush. He's smarter (definitely), but I have a problem with the thought that some people don't have the good of mankind as their basis...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Understandable. What VP wouldn't want the Cheney model (at least when it came to influence) applied to them? That way Pence could set foreign policy, start wars (or perhaps "limited police actions") and leak classified info with no consequences.

Heck, Trump has been claiming he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose supporters. Cheney DID shoot someone in the face in broad daylight and not lose supporters.

Not to mention going down in history for advancing the Christian neo-con agenda and spreading Democracy throughout the disadvantaged backward nations of the world. What good right wing bible thumping politician could deny all the wonderful things Dick Cheney has brought to America?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.