turtlespeed

We need more laws!

We absolutely need more laws to keep things like this from happening!

The entire population of the world should have to go through a background check and a mental health evaluation before they are even allowed to be considered to qualify to own this weapon.

Me must have more laws NOW. Because laws make this impossible, if only the right laws are in place.

The world should ban these weapons.

Only the police should have weapons like this.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's odd, the victim was selected "at random". If a white guy killed a black jogger it would be a "hate crime". There would be nation wide protesting and the president would condemn the incident and order an investigation on the local police department for not being there to stop it.

Of course the chances of a white guy being able to catch up to a running black man would be pretty slim

jbscout2002

Of course the chances of a white guy being able to catch up to a running black man would be pretty slim

You really just (steryo) typed that, didn't you?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jbscout2002

That's odd, the victim was selected "at random". If a white guy killed a black jogger it would be a "hate crime". There would be nation wide protesting and the president would condemn the incident and order an investigation on the local police department for not being there to stop it.

SMH

jbscout2002

You and Ron would get right on...