BillyVance

Students at California college bans US flag from lobby

catfishhunter

And if not the American Flag, what would you suggest we get behind to unify us?

I would suggest the Constitution. Did YOU really just say that? The person who would just as soon shit on it then stand up for it? Or maybe it doesn't say what you think it says or maybe you have a different one you've read then the one our founding fathers wrote?

Show me where in the Constitution it says we have to pledge allegiance to a flag, or put our trust in God.

And how about providing a link to any post where I have done as you claim.

Last time you were challenged on a (false) claim you made about me, you went very silent.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

I would suggest the Constitution. Did YOU really just say that? The person who would just as soon shit on it then stand up for it? Or maybe it doesn't say what you think it says or maybe you have a different one you've read then the one our founding fathers wrote?

Show me where in the Constitution it says we have to pledge allegiance to a flag, or put our trust in God.

Last time you were challenged on a (false) claim you made about me, you went very silent.If I cared enough to search your post (which is seems your are quite interested in mine) it wouldn't be hard to pull up all your anti American anti constitutional post. Are you going to deny you are against the right to bear arms? I'm not going to go searching/reading your posts again, once is bad enough let along reading them twice.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

Last time you were challenged on a (false) claim you made about me, you went very silent.If I cared enough to search your post (which is seems your are quite interested in mine) it wouldn't be hard to pull up all your anti American anti constitutional post. Are you going to deny you are against the right to bear arms? I'm not going to go searching/reading your posts again, once is bad enough let along reading them twice.

Translation - catfishhunter makes blatantly false statements and when challenged, invokes the Weasel Defense.

More importantly, our right to pledge alliance to a flag or put our trust in God was officially protected on the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

wolfriverjoe

We, as Americans, tend to be really stupid about that sort of stuff.
I was (and still am) amazed what gets edited out on the radio, and what doesn't.
After the SuperBowl/Janet Jackson episode, the FCC either cracked down or simply threatened to.

I recently watched a series from the BBC called "The White Queen" (it's available on Amazon). Amazing amount of sex, and boobies. Apparently the Brits have no problem with this.

(Incidentally, the series was excellent).

Of course.
Europeans overall have far fewer issues with nudity than Americans.

I gotta wonder if it goes back to those "Puritans" who decided to leave Europe. They were pretty uptight too.

Maybe this is just a capitalistic country where sex is sold at a premium? After all, "Hollywood" is one of our biggest sources of income...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

More importantly, our right to pledge alliance to a flag or put our trust in God was officially protected on the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven...

Having a little reading problem there?