lawrocket

Netanyahu's Speech on House Floor

http://www.theonion.com/articles/netanyahu-assures-critics-he-still-has-utmost-resp,38128/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:Week1:Default

The Onion LOL, gets it right

Netanyahu Assures Critics He Still Has Utmost Respect For U.S. Money

WASHINGTON—In a concerted effort to ease growing tensions between the two nations, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu assured his critics Monday that he still has the utmost respect for U.S. money. “Relations between our two countries have at times been strained, but I promise you all that the entire Israeli government, myself included, still holds a high opinion of the United States’ cash,” said Netanyahu, emphasizing that his speech to Congress was not intended to show any disrespect for American funding whatsoever. “I appreciate everything U.S. money has done for Israel. Though we come at this issue from different perspectives, I have no doubt that we can overcome this disagreement and maintain positive relations between Israel and U.S. economic aid, as we always have.” Netanyahu added that he also maintained great respect for the U.S. military’s weapons.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

http://www.theonion.com/articles/netanyahu-assures-critics-he-still-has-utmost-resp,38128/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:Week1:Default

The Onion LOL, gets it right

Netanyahu Assures Critics He Still Has Utmost Respect For U.S. Money

WASHINGTON—In a concerted effort to ease growing tensions between the two nations, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu assured his critics Monday that he still has the utmost respect for U.S. money. “Relations between our two countries have at times been strained, but I promise you all that the entire Israeli government, myself included, still holds a high opinion of the United States’ cash,” said Netanyahu, emphasizing that his speech to Congress was not intended to show any disrespect for American funding whatsoever. “I appreciate everything U.S. money has done for Israel. Though we come at this issue from different perspectives, I have no doubt that we can overcome this disagreement and maintain positive relations between Israel and U.S. economic aid, as we always have.” Netanyahu added that he also maintained great respect for the U.S. military’s weapons.

If you say that about Israel it makes you seem just a wee bit biased when you take into consideration the rest of who and how much . . .

But hey, what's a little antisemitism between friends, right?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid#Recipients
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun