BillyVance

What the hell was that? Giant fireball over Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh3W8dv7KyY&feature=youtu.be

Whoa! :o

Note the huge fireball erupts in the distance, followed by the blast wave blowing out the windows. Also embedded in the video are links to other views, including one from satellite view...

No I don't believe for a second that it was a nuke. Nukes would hold the fireball much longer. Has to be some kind of giant non-nuclear bomb akin to a M.O.A.B. or a weapons depot was hit or whatever, I dunno...

Will there be anything in the news tomorrow? I'm not seeing anything now so I can't verify the veracity of this.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Checking, but not seeing anything.

Also should note this could be old footage of something that some jackass has dummied up and just uploaded to see if he can get YouTube hits.

edited to add

I'm going to assume it was actually mortar fire hitting a gas pipeline.

http://youtu.be/n2D-2O7EixU

Satellite remote sensing by the US (and most likely a couple of other countries) would easily pick it up. I am fairly confident that even something as small as a field tactical nuke being used anywhere in the world would be huge news and not be kept silent for more than a few minutes. Greater than four hours of silence on the matter is nearly unthinkable.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver