Boomerdog

The Empty Chair

From today until Tuesday, I will refrain from making any political opinion known on any issue in this forum. This is a time, in my opinion and personal choice to put it aside. I claim nothing special in this action. We have lively debates here; we go to the proverbial mat here to passionately defend our own values and opinions. It is time for me at least, to put it aside and remember those who allowed each and everyone of us to have such values and engage in lively debate. Many DZ's will be open on Monday for skydiving. I certainly intend to be jumping this entire weekend. A humble request to all if possible. Take a chair to your DZ and attach an American Flag and if you wish, a POW/MIA flag and a flag of all five services (yes...let's not forget the Coast Guard). Place a polite note in the chair that no one is to sit in it. This is the chair for those who did not come home. This Memorial Day, let's not forget who "paid for the party." All gave some, some gave all.

Boomerdog

From today until Tuesday, I will refrain from making any political opinion known on any issue in this forum. This is a time, in my opinion and personal choice to put it aside. I claim nothing special in this action. We have lively debates here; we go to the proverbial mat here to passionately defend our own values and opinions. It is time for me at least, to put it aside and remember those who allowed each and everyone of us to have such values and engage in lively debate. Many DZ's will be open on Monday for skydiving. I certainly intend to be jumping this entire weekend. A humble request to all if possible. Take a chair to your DZ and attach an American Flag and if you wish, a POW/MIA flag and a flag of all five services (yes...let's not forget the Coast Guard). Place a polite note in the chair that no one is to sit in it. This is the chair for those who did not come home. This Memorial Day, let's not forget who "paid for the party." All gave some, some gave all.

That is an excellent idea. I join you and I am outta here until next week.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***From today until Tuesday, I will refrain from making any political opinion known on any issue in this forum. This is a time, in my opinion and personal choice to put it aside. I claim nothing special in this action. We have lively debates here; we go to the proverbial mat here to passionately defend our own values and opinions. It is time for me at least, to put it aside and remember those who allowed each and everyone of us to have such values and engage in lively debate. Many DZ's will be open on Monday for skydiving. I certainly intend to be jumping this entire weekend. A humble request to all if possible. Take a chair to your DZ and attach an American Flag and if you wish, a POW/MIA flag and a flag of all five services (yes...let's not forget the Coast Guard). Place a polite note in the chair that no one is to sit in it. This is the chair for those who did not come home. This Memorial Day, let's not forget who "paid for the party." All gave some, some gave all.

That is an excellent idea. I join you and I am outta here until next week.

Agreed. The liberal Obama movement stands directly behind you Ron, thank you for your support of all vets, homosexuals included, who support this agenda.