turtlespeed

Keep Austin Weird? Nooo. How about a new slogan . . .

Lets keep Austin Deadly!

LOL! Heck, it's really not funny at all. However I saw the q&a by Art Acevedo, that was weak. And they think they done something. What they didn't do is have the proper barriers in place that would've stopped him in his tracks, how ever they must be credited f/ putting an "Eye In The Sky" over the suspect vehichle. I've complained inccesantly and got no where with this issue 1,000 times so far. Around the perimaters of our gigantic oil and gas drilling rigs we place big, heavy concrete barracades around the perimeter. After 09/11 when I went back to Saudi-Arabia they were every where. Why can't Mr. Acevedo be that smart. In the news report on 7 & 42 it was reported that Acevedo said that every precaution was taken to prevent these types of incidents. I'm going to have to call em' out on this point. I'll be in Austin tomorrow, courtesy of the city of Austin. It's good to know a few people. Hopefully they'll hear me. I know this, you can't get into Dahran, Damaam, or Al-Kobar, or any where abroad in the middle east, far east etc...unless you have security clearance and this is not granted unless you've been good for most of your life. :)

Best-
Richard

turtlespeed

***Too bad the POS only got shot w/a stun gun...

We should ban cars.

No we should allow drunk driving, we already have laws that make it illegal to kill people. Plus, laws don't stop people from driving drunk.

If you didn't have these redundant laws against driving drunk, this guy wouldn't have been fleeing from a sobriety test and all the crash would have never happened.

If you didn't have these redundant laws against driving drunk, this guy wouldn't have been fleeing from a sobriety test and all the crash would have never happened.

He was driving a stolen car, thus the reason he was being pursued to begin with. Austin needs to wake up and smell the coffee when it comes to barricades. They should've called off the pursuit, they had an eye in the sky, no need for vehicular pursuit. This guy is a real dirt bag, why was he running around free to begin with?

Best-
Richard