vanair

IRS Lawyer

vanair

I need help, anyone know a tax lawyer in NJ?:S[:/]

are you in Bergen County? if so, i might be able to refer you to someone.

if your in Bergen County or near, PM me some general details of your problem so i can get a sense of who to ask. no need to be too specific but ill need to get the gist of it.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

I personally speak from experience how crap tax attorneys can be. Yes he did say in the beginning that he couldn't guarantee to get my $$$ reduced but he said he had a really good chance. I owed around 12K in back taxes a while back. My wife and myself had enough money to pay it up front but like a dumbass I listened to my mom and decided to go the tax attorney route. I payed this dude 5 grand up front...then around two more grand for various fees...it comes time to meet with the IRS and right away they declined our proposal. He tried some other 'magic' as he put it and sure enough the IRS said I could pay off my debt myself and next thing you know I STILL owed the IRS the same damn amount of money minus the 7 grand I paid to that asshat. Meanwhile he probably put that 7 grand into renovations on one of his new beachhouses and I still had to pay the original amount to boot. Needless to say I don't hold tax attorneys in high regard. How much back taxes do you owe? If you don't mind telling.