kallend

Toddler with a gun

kallend

Considering they have not been tried and are just knee-jerk rejected by those of your ilk, you can't possibly know that.

They have been tried CA, NY, NJ.... they all failed.

Yet you continue to parrot them anyway. The facts are clear, your version of gun control does not work.

Incorrect.

And regardless of the incorectness of your post, there is no obstacle to crossing a state line with a gun. So FAIL.

And there is no obstacle to taking a gun from Mexico into the US... Ya know... Like they do drugs.

So you FAIL again.

Chicago has the toughest gun laws.... Yet they have high gun crime. DC has tough gun laws... They too have high gun crime. When are you going to get it into your head that your favorite gun laws only hamper honest citizens and do not stop criminals?

You don't really care about stopping gun crime, you just want to take guns from honest citizens for some reason.

DaVinci

You don't really care about stopping gun crime, you just want to take guns from honest citizens for some reason.

Only if they are mentally incompetent.

Do you really include yourself in that group?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Mentally incompetent by your standards?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Mentally incompetent by your standards?

I think you just put yourself in a knight fork.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Again, you do not care about stopping crime. You just do not want legal citizens from being able to own a gun.

I'd say the guy with an irrational fear of an inanimate object is the one with the problem.

I'd say the guy that thinks passing a law with the hope that a criminal will suddenly start following them is the one with a tentative grasp on reality.