turtlespeed

Yet another victory for Obamacare . . .

This is what they touted as good . . .

The Obama admin visited and were thanked for doing so . . .

And here is insight to what Obamacare is doing!

Ain't it great when you get to see the reality. Great Model isn't it?:S

"We know we're going to get paid differently and reimbursed less to do more," Shiel explained. "It will affect the work force, but we're not sure how yet. There will be a reduction."
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jclalor

Obama care is the law of the land;) get over it.

I never thought that this Congress could sink lower in the polls, but here we are.

So you approve of the over 3000 people being laid off. Glad you like that. You'll have to get very used to it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***Obama care is the law of the land;) get over it.

I never thought that this Congress could sink lower in the polls, but here we are.

So you approve of the over 3000 people being laid off. Glad you like that. You'll have to get very used to it.

I understand the absolute desperation that you and and the rest of the far-right must be feeling [:/] Once the majority of the public gets a taste for higher quality and lower priced healthcare, there's no way they will ever be going back.

Tick tock tick tock... :P

jclalor

******Obama care is the law of the land;) get over it.

I understand the absolute desperation that you and and the rest of the far-right must be feeling [:/] Once the majority of the public gets a taste for higher quality and lower priced healthcare, there's no way they will ever be going back.

You don't seem to understand that it will not cost less. It will only be less expensive for a very few. Some won't have to pay anything. The VAST Majority will see major increases.

If it were really about 30 million that are uninsured in this country, then the 871 Billion they took from medicare would have given each one of those people 29 thousand dollars.

turtlespeed

*********Obama care is the law of the land;) get over it.

You don't seem to understand that it will not cost less. It will only be less expensive for a very few. Some won't have to pay anything. The VAST Majority will see major increases.

If it were really about 30 million that are uninsured in this country, then the 871 Billion they took from medicare would have given each one of those people 29 thousand dollars.

We spend more than double on healthcare than the rest of the western world and we have the worst results. While Obama care is not perfect ( what piece of legislation this size would be) its nice to see something being done. This is the same plan that the right was for until Obama proposed it.

jclalor

************Obama care is the law of the land;) get over it.

We spend more than double on healthcare than the rest of the western world and we have the worst results. While Obama care is not perfect ( what piece of legislation this size would be) its nice to see something being done. This is the same plan that the right was for until Obama proposed it.

BAH!

Not even close - hell, even the democrats never read it.

jclalor

************Obama care is the law of the land;) get over it.

If you consider Obamacare getting 'something done' by the president and this being his only accomplishment, then his tenure as president will go down as the worst president in the history of the united states. Congratulations on supporting that.