Darius11

Football match ends in referee being decapitated

jakee

***WowZer-
Seems to me a good old fashioned butt whooping would have sufficed. [:/]

No, an arrest, trial and life sentance would have sufficed. Now that'll have to happen to the mob* instead of the ref.

* Some of whom I would hope are already being plagued with crippling remorse, nightmares, and thoughts of "Oh dear god, what have we done?" that will last for the rest of their lives. (Huh, that was a bit of a downer this early in the day. So... Boobies!:)
Again you're presupposing that people all over the world think like western nations. This is the culture they have - why would they feel remorse, nightmares, 'what have we done'? Some of them are probably thinking they wish they knew where the ref's family lives...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

skypuppy

******WowZer-

No, an arrest, trial and life sentance would have sufficed. Now that'll have to happen to the mob* instead of the ref.

* Some of whom I would hope are already being plagued with crippling remorse, nightmares, and thoughts of "Oh dear god, what have we done?" that will last for the rest of their lives. (Huh, that was a bit of a downer this early in the day. So... Boobies!:)
Again you're presupposing that people all over the world think like western nations. This is the culture they have - why would they feel remorse, nightmares, 'what have we done'? Some of them are probably thinking they wish they knew where the ref's family lives...

Civilized!:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******WowZer-

So, the ref lost his head and stabbed the player . . . right?

no no he stabbed the player and then lost his head
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!