rwieder

Isreal Bombing Syria F/ Lebenon

Unfortunately, Israel sits in the middle of no-man's land surrounded by middle eastern countries with a decided bias against Jews and Christians. If you were an Israeli knowing most of your neighbors are your natural enemies, what would you do?

First ask why are we hated? Then if you are open enough to self analyze you would notice that they don’t hate you because you are Jewish. They hate the people who took their land, and have repeatedly for more than 60 years violated the humane rights of the Palestinian people. Yes the people are Jewish but that’s beside the point. They would not like them if they were Buddhist ect ect. All people hate the people who take their stuff and kill their kids. So to say the only reason they are hated is because they are Jewish is just a copout so people can simply disconnect with the real issues that exists.

Muslims and Jews are brothers, and hopefully someday they will treat each other as such.

Iran does have a history of funneling arms through Syria to Hezbollah. Is Israel 100% a white hat country? Hardly, but they do what they must to ensure their own safety, and be damned what their neighbors think.

Yes above is true. But

Please understand that doing what one must can be applied to anyone and therefore can be used as a justification for any action. I don’t think that’s fare I mean there is a reason why we do have laws. However I can respect that if you claim that is your standard. However when you do make that claim then you cannot say the "other guys” actions are wrong or illegal. If it’s the Wild West then it is what it is to take a side doesn’t make sense.

For me i like laws that no one is above of I think that’s the only way you can have peace.

It's also a country where every able-bodied person, male and female, are required to serve in the military for a certain period. They still get rocketed nearly every day.

Man. Mil. Service It is like that in a lot of places.

As for the rockets they are still in illegally occupied land. I mean I don’t see them having any moral high ground. They are breaking laws killing innocent people and so are the people they are fighting. The only exception is we the US blindly support them and supplied them with the stuff they use to kill the much less armed people.

We know they've bombed a Saddam-era nuke plant under construction as well as a possible nuke site in Syria in the past, and Iran may well be the next possible target, though I'm not sure just how much of the threats coming out of Iran is just bluster or real.

Kind of weird for me. As mentioned above they have nukes and have signed no treaty. I am surprised you don’t see the issue with that. It should be obvious to the point it’s comical that they even have the audacity to say anything at all.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Muslims and Jews are brothers, and hopefully someday they will treat each other as such.

You're Funny.

There is only one religion trying to wipe out all the others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B17lAVteRKk

...and all those Arab countries listed in this thread, don't give a shit about the Palestinians. Oh, but the Jews do.

First ask why are we hated? Then if you are open enough to self analyze you would notice that they don’t hate you because you are Jewish.

Sure... if you don't look at thousands of years of history; of course its just about "al-quds".

Guess who's at it again... Thooooose Jeeeews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaXIhT3SRI&

"No Recognition, No Negotiation, and No Peace." Nice Motto.

There will be no peace... and there is nothing Israel can do about it; so they'll just keep kicking ass; PRN.

What do they have a crystal ball??

No, just good intelligence.
If Iran/Syria is transferring advanced weapons to Hezbollah, Israel has every right to intercept it.

On the question between Assad and the AQ backed rebels, for me it's a choice between bad and worse. both are pretty crappy
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

***We know they've bombed a Saddam-era nuke plant under construction as well as a possible nuke site in Syria in the past, and Iran may well be the next possible target, though I'm not sure just how much of the threats coming out of Iran is just bluster or real.

Kind of weird for me. As mentioned above they have nukes and have signed no treaty. I am surprised you don’t see the issue with that. It should be obvious to the point it’s comical that they even have the audacity to say anything at all.

The key word is trust. Who would you trust NOT to attack a country with nukes just because they HAVE a nuke? Moreover, who would you trust NOT to supply a rogue group with nukes? That's the difference between Israel having them and Iran/Iraq/Syria et. al. having them, IMO.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"For nearly three years, Syria refused the IAEA requests for further information on or access to the Dair Alzour site. On May 24, 2011, IAEA Director General Amano released a report concluding that the destroyed building was "very likely" a nuclear reactor, which Syria was required to declare under its NPT safeguards agreement.[65] On June 9, 2011, the IAEA Board of Governors found that this constituted non-compliance, and reported that non-compliance to the UN Security Council.[66] The vote was 17-6, with 11 abstentions."

Israel declining to join the NPT is not actually relevant here. All know those nukes exist, but they have not proliferating them to others (ZA shut down any intent of a program many decades ago), as North Korea likely tried to do with Syria. So even if they were a signee, they'd be on the good side of the ledger.