RMK

A Consolidated “Gun Crazy” Thread

Maybe you do hang out with gangbangers all the time because all I hear from you is we have to protect their civil liberties.

An interesting response to your own post. Do you spend a lot of time talking to yourself?

Kinda like Gollum.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

. A special thank you goes out to Kallend who keeps the party going by tirelessly interjecting some intelligence & reason into the discussions.

You're very welcome. A change is as good as a rest. I spend my working life surrounded by smart people, so it's refreshing to come to SC and read what rushmc, gravitymaster and regulator have to say.

And we enjoy the view from the Ivory Tower.

You hang around children all day don't you?

. A special thank you goes out to Kallend who keeps the party going by tirelessly interjecting some intelligence & reason into the discussions.

You're very welcome. A change is as good as a rest. I spend my working life surrounded by smart people, so it's refreshing to come to SC and read what rushmc, gravitymaster and regulator have to say.

No. They are all adults:P

Maybe you should have tried college - you might have learned something.

Maybe you should have tried business. You might have accomplished something.
I love hanging with adults every day in the real world and then coming here to listen to academic hypotheticals from people with little knowledge or experience outside the Ivory Tower.

I especially like watching some make stupid comments and proposals that are not based on reality and then become cryptic when they are called on their dumb comments. Using tactics such as "I already answered that" when they haven't.

I love hanging with adults every day in the real world and then coming here to listen to academic hypotheticals from people with little knowledge or experience outside the Ivory Tower.

I especially like watching some make stupid comments and proposals that are not based on reality and then become cryptic when they are called on their dumb comments. Using tactics such as "I already answered that" when they haven't.

Ah, but I HAD already answered that, many times, as a simple search will prove.

See, for example, my post (one among many) on Dec 23, 2012, at 8:11 AM in reply to beowulf.

You should do your homework better.

See, for example, my post (one among many) on Dec 23, 2012, at 8:11 AM in reply to beowulf.

Let the weaseling begin.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Let the weaseling begin.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Are you claiming that I didn't post suggestions on Dec 23 at 8:11a.m.?