ianmdrennan

Wait, what??

>even if the unbiased numbers and facts put you in a corner and prove you wrong.

Well, he's said he only believes facts that come with a conservative bias.

The same as liberals only accepting "facts" that support their liberal agenda. Reality is dramatically influenced by the person in it. We are all biased. I am more honest about it.

I am conservative. There is no fact available that will cause me to change back and become liberal again.

Liberalism leads you away from God and glorifies man. Therefore, it has the potential of dire evil built within. Solutions to problems are not on a sound foundation because they are of man's faulty thinking.

Conservatism proclaims individual achievement with direction from God. It also has the potential for evil. However, with God in the picture there is a foundation for correction that is sound.

You can trust God's word.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

There is no fact available that will cause me to change back and become liberal again.

Priceless! B|

I might add, there is not a liquor advertisement that would cause me to start drinking again. Albeit, some are intriguing.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.