skinnay

'KONY 2012's' Evangelical Motives Surface, Director Rampages and Masturbates in Public

So you don't see the hypocrisy in a bunch of people walking around naked demonizing someone else walking around naked?

He was masturbating. There's a big difference between nudism and public masturbation.

I suspect the Holier-than-thou attitude many Christians portray makes it lots of fun to see them go down that way. It's the irony of it.

He was masturbating.

It appears that only one of the many callers said that he was perhaps masturbating...hardly unanimous.

Other accusations of him being under the influence of drugs or alcohol also appear to be false. He was not arrested or charged with anything and the police used their discretion and determined this man needed medical attention, not legal discipline.

I suspect the Holier-than-thou attitude many Christians portray makes it lots of fun to see them go down that way.

That is a fallacious view that you've created in your own head in order to further distance yourself from christianity. Even if you actually did witness behavior that could possibly be perceived as "holier than thou," that does not give you the right to project that onto everybody else, especially specific people you don't even know.

It's apparent that your delusions of grandeur, misconceptions and outright bigotry have allowed you to actually find enjoyment in the pain and suffering of another individual...and for that, I actually do feel at least holier than YOU, even with all my imperfections.

You make me fucking sick...it's no wonder you have a morality complex.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

It appears that only one of the many callers said that he was perhaps masturbating...hardly unanimous.

Other accusations of him being under the influence of drugs or alcohol also appear to be false. He was not arrested or charged with anything and the police used their discretion and determined this man needed medical attention, not legal discipline.

Fair enough. I didn't really look into it that much. Mental illness sucks.

About the rest of your rant: it's a miscommunication that's mostly due to my sloppy language. The phrase "I suspect" sort of implies that, but not nearly enough to make it clear, I think. There's occasions that I really enjoy the down-fall of a Christian. Ted Haggart, for instance got what he deserved, brought it upon himself even. This individual however, I do not know, I do not know what he stands for, therefore I didn't care much about it.
And now I know it was probably a mental issue and not booze and happy pills, I sort of pity him.

As for many Christians having a HTT attitude: that leaves a lot of room for those that don't have a HTTA, so that part of your rant isn't even remotely fair, but I guess you just went ballistic, and lost a bit of nuance.

And what the fuck is a morality complex?

And what the fuck is a morality complex?

I dunno dude, this stuff just pops in my head and I just spit it out and try to make it work...

I suppose it could have a couple definitions that could be applicable to you.

Morality Complex - noun
1. a system of interrelated, emotion-charged ideas, feelings, memories, or impulses about one's morality that are usually irrational and gives rise to abnormal or pathological behavior such as finding enjoyment in someone else's pain.

2. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccupation with one's morality.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...