JohnRich

Disney confiscates Mickey Mouse's shotgun

Wow. You really need to learn how to accept the fact that you can be wrong from time to time, regardless of how educated you may be. You were wrong. Accept it, learn from it, and move on.

Uh, the same way you've accepted that you've directly contradicted yourself several times in this thread?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Wow. You really need to learn how to accept the fact that you can be wrong from time to time, regardless of how educated you may be. You were wrong. Accept it, learn from it, and move on.

Uh, the same way you've accepted that you've directly contradicted yourself several times in this thread?

If you see contradiction, post it. You've already made claims about my posts that I showed to be false. You even claimed one of your's was mine. :D
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

If you see contradiction, post it.

Are you blind?

No. You said I contradicted myself so prove it.

You even claimed one of your's was mine.

And now you're just lying.

Nope, you are. Need reminded? Look at #60.
HAMMER:

Oh, so you saw post #73 and just ignored it?

Evidently you need reminding of post #64, the one where I plainly explained to you that when you asked the question "Really? Where?" in response to a post that made reference to one of your posts and one of my posts, you did not specify that you were only referring to your post. Hence why I supplied you with the details of one of your posts and, wait for it, this is really going to surprise you, one of my posts.

You're not a moron, it's not rocket science, therefore you're lying.

Oh, so you saw post #73 and just ignored it?

Evidently you need reminding of post #64, the one where I plainly explained to you that when you asked the question "Really? Where?" in response to a post that made reference to one of your posts and one of my posts, you did not specify that you were only referring to your post. Hence why I supplied you with the details of one of your posts and, wait for it, this is really going to surprise you, one of my posts.

You're not a moron, it's not rocket science, therefore you're lying.

Ok, now I understand.
You lose an argument so you...
1) Accuse another of contadicting themselves but provide no proof other than your own posts and
2) Accuse another of lying but show no proof.

Now, would you care to show where I contradicted myself and where I was lying?
Time to put up or shutup.
HAMMER:

1) Accuse another of contadicting themselves but provide no proof other than your own posts

Yeah, the post where I already explained exactly where you contradicted yourself.

2) Accuse another of lying but show no proof

Dude. Seriously. Now you're just trolling.

I just explained to you in the clearest possible language where and why you were lying. If you would like to take exception to any particular part of that explanation then please do - but to pretend it doesn't even exist is just another lie.

1) Accuse another of contadicting themselves but provide no proof other than your own posts

Yeah, the post where I already explained exactly where you contradicted yourself.

2) Accuse another of lying but show no proof

Dude. Seriously. Now you're just trolling.

I just explained to you in the clearest possible language where and why you were lying. If you would like to take exception to any particular part of that explanation then please do - but to pretend it doesn't even exist is just another lie.

You have referred to posts but failed to mention what statements I made contradicted each other.
You are the one who is lying.
Grow up.:S
HAMMER:

You have referred to posts but failed to mention what statements I made contradicted each other.

Wow, that could almost be a good point, except for the fact that in the post I refer you to, i point out the contradictory statement. But since you need to be bottlefed, here you go:

"My only intent was to show that regardless of whether we agree with the change, Disney's action was still censorship....

I joined the discussion because I nbelieve this is a case of censorship that is BAD and a poster was saying it was ok. "

Grow up.

So I take it you are unable to find fault with any part of my earlier explanation of exactly why you were lying when you said I claimed my post was yours? And instead of 'fessing up your are going to continue to pretend that explanation does not even exist?

Grow up indeed:D

Wow, that could almost be a good point, except for the fact that in the post I refer you to, i point out the contradictory statement. But since you need to be bottlefed, here you go:

"My only intent was to show that regardless of whether we agree with the change, Disney's action was still censorship....

I joined the discussion because I nbelieve this is a case of censorship that is BAD and a poster was saying it was ok. "

Grow up.

So I take it you are unable to find fault with any part of my earlier explanation of exactly why you were lying when you said I claimed my post was yours? And instead of 'fessing up your are going to continue to pretend that explanation does not even exist?

Grow up indeed:D

WOW! And you accuse me of "parsing and dissecting"??? Holy shit!
My reason for joining the discussion was formed before I made my first post. You are capable of understanding that concept, right? Good.
My intent to show how Disney's actions were censorship was formed after you and others made the ridiculous claim it wasn't censorship. Got it? Okey dokey!
You claimed post 44 was mine. It was not. It was yours.
HAMMER:

My reason for joining the discussion was formed before I made my first post. You are capable of understanding that concept, right? Good.
My intent to show how Disney's actions were censorship was formed after you and others made the ridiculous claim it wasn't censorship.

Even if that held up against the way you've been conflating 'censorship' with 'bad' (oh I'm sorry, 'not right') throughout the thread it still doesn't apply to your first post, when you were evidently using censorship to mean bad censorship.

Yes, that is your lie. Now, if you could point out any single part of my explanation of why it is a lie that you disagree with...

My intent to show how Disney's actions were censorship was formed after you and others made the ridiculous claim it wasn't censorship.

Even if that held up against the way you've been conflating 'censorship' with 'bad' (oh I'm sorry, 'not right') throughout the thread it still doesn't apply to your first post, when you were evidently using censorship to mean bad censorship.

Yes, that is your lie. Now, if you could point out any single part of my explanation of why it is a lie that you disagree with...

So you think that just because I was chastising Disney for their censorship it automatically meant I thought all censorship was bad? So you blame me for your assumption which caused your confusion? Here's something they don't teach in textbooks: Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
So post 44 isn't yours? Strange. It has your name on it as author.
Judging from your posts in other threads it is obvious your are highly educated. It is also very obvious you lack real-world experience to know how to apply that knowledge.
I forgive you for your misundrstanding and false accusations of lying. Hopefully you have learned something.
HAMMER:

So post 44 isn't yours?

I actually had a bet with myself that your next move would be to "misunderstand" that part of it. Yay, I win an icecream:)
But seriously, you know that I'm not claiming I didn't write that post, and you know that's not what I'm telling you you're lying about. I have written a crystal clear explanation of when and why you were lying and I have invited you several times to point out any part of it that you disagree with... and yet you are still pretending that explanation doesn't even exist. Who do you think you're fooling?

Hopefully you have learned something.

I've learned that you're on a par with rushmc for stubborn refusal to face up to flat out, black and white, not open to interpretation in any way, wrongness.

So post 44 isn't yours?

I actually had a bet with myself that your next move would be to "misunderstand" that part of it. Yay, I win an icecream:)
But seriously, you know that I'm not claiming I didn't write that post, and you know that's not what I'm telling you you're lying about. I have written a crystal clear explanation of when and why you were lying and I have invited you several times to point out any part of it that you disagree with... and yet you are still pretending that explanation doesn't even exist. Who do you think you're fooling?

Hopefully you have learned something.

I've learned that you're on a par with rushmc for stubborn refusal to face up to flat out, black and white, not open to interpretation in any way, wrongness.

You accused me of lying because you failed to compreend simple facts. Once again, it is not my fault you have trouble understanding very basic concepts.
Who is it that cannot "face up to flat out, black and white, not open to interpretation in any way, wrongness"? You claimed Disney changing their film was not censorship, yet it is virtually a perfect example meeting all aspects of the definition as given by an accepted source.
You were, and still are, wrong. That won't change by accusing me of lying, etc.
Man up and accept it. You're not one to be accusing others of anything.
HAMMER: