JohnRich

$1 Tax per Bullet Proposed

Oh, so this guy's a comedian, eh?

Chris Rock - Bullet Control:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuX-nFmL0II

LOL, when I read the title of the thread, that was exactly what I thought of...:D
Back a hundred years ago, especially around Woodrow Wilson, what happened in this country is we took freedom and we chopped it into pieces.
Ron Paul

queue up yet another gun grabbing evil black man.... yup dats da ticket.

Given Obama's past legislative history, the belief that he would enact more gun control as president was justified. And it has nothing to do with his skin color, so I don't know why you're trying to make something racist out of it. And the fact that rifle sales are down this year from last kind of works against your whole theory that it's a bunch of scared rednecks buying all the guns, since Obama still has two more years remaining in office. But hey, I know you don't like to miss an opportunity to sling your hate.

Tsk tsk tsk... and you can't miss posting the usual crap that the NRA feeds to you in your RSS feeds to TROLL your way thru DIZZY DOT COM.

SO lets try explainin this to you.. Production is down.... some campanies need to up the old production numbers.. how do we do that... hmmmmmm

Oh yeah......

VOILA.. NRA rss feeds

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD you are WAY too easy...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Production is down due to a failure in leadership,,,
Obama is worse than Bush...
2012 will fix that. ;)

queue up yet another gun grabbing evil black man.... yup dats da ticket.

Given Obama's past legislative history, the belief that he would enact more gun control as president was justified. And it has nothing to do with his skin color, so I don't know why you're trying to make something racist out of it. And the fact that rifle sales are down this year from last kind of works against your whole theory that it's a bunch of scared rednecks buying all the guns, since Obama still has two more years remaining in office. But hey, I know you don't like to miss an opportunity to sling your hate.

Tsk tsk tsk... and you can't miss posting the usual crap that the NRA feeds to you in your RSS feeds to TROLL your way thru DIZZY DOT COM.

SO lets try explainin this to you.. Production is down.... some campanies need to up the old production numbers.. how do we do that... hmmmmmm

Oh yeah......

VOILA.. NRA rss feeds

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD you are WAY too easy...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Production is down due to a failure in leadership,,,
Obama is worse than Bush...
2012 will fix that. ;)

Awwww poor baby..... You need to book your psychiatrist now for the deep depression you and your fellow travelers will need treatment for.... oh and invest in big pharma.... might as well make a few bucks from the HUGE jump in drug sales to all the deluded fringe right who wont be able to pray away the pain.