jimbrown

D-Day Memorial Just Around the Corner

I can think of a couple thousand people who all died as a result of terrorists on the same day. I'd be willing to bet each and every one of them would have much prefered to have been searched before boarding if it would have prevented the events of that day from unfolding.

I have read your debating on the subject and you are quite obviously a fraud.

You dismiss the justice for those murdered on that day, you ignore your knowledge of science and motion while citing your expertise on the subject and you demean anyone that questions the official story and act as a sentinel for the criminals.

You need to take a rational and unbiased opinion before you profess such authority on the subject.

There is more than enough evidence to suggest that that event could have been avoided, what we have been told is a lie and you violently oppose an investigation to expose the true criminals. You violently oppose it for the selfish reason that you will also be exposed as incorrect. Your ego will never allow that to happen so I will not debate with you, but wish to point out the seriously obvious flaw in your opinion.

More people have died as a result of trying to help clean up the mess than those that actually died as a result of the buildings collapsing. They were all told the air was clean by the authorities, these people are dead now. Many more are dying. They could have been given a $50 respiratory mask and still be alive today.

Fortunately what they observed is well documented and the likes of you that would hope that they died with their experiences will eventually be exposed.

You can take your sure bet on the corrupt winning for now, but in time you will have to deal with the consequences of you own actions.

You want to spend billions on military manoeuvres ‘on a hunch’ to kill innocent foreigners but you oppose the healthcare of those that risked their lives to clean up the aftermath of 9/11. You oppose avoiding a repeat of such a false flag event by opposing an investigation to determine the true reason for the 9/11 event.

There is so much you oppose because any rational thought on 9/11 is obviously the work of truther, and who likes truthers? They want the truth and will expose the fact that you are a fraud and cmplicit in murder.

Your understanding of physics is better than you make out, but you rather choose to ignore the unavoidable truth that could be determined with the knowldge you already have.

Don’t fall for the same tactics again please. It must be embarrassing to your peers.

So we're coming up on D-Day and many retired US military who survived that engagement will be travelling by air to Europe.

The truth is that these checkpoints are only for those travelling around the USA.

I entered the USA only 2 months ago and flew into LAX.

I only needed to show my passport, take a photo and give my fingerprints on the scanner to enter the United States, and just had to answer a couple of questions about my baggage.

Once I had my baggage I exited the security section and was in Los Angeles.

My connecting flight was from another terminal, it was only when I went to make a domestic flight that I was subject to the TSA checkpoint, I was nuked with radiation and passed through.

This checkpoint did nothing to protect USA citizens from foreigners; it simply scanned the domestic travellers only.

I have read your debating on the subject and you are quite obviously a fraud.

You dismiss the justice for those murdered on that day, you ignore your knowledge of science and motion while citing your expertise on the subject and you demean anyone that questions the official story and act as a sentinel for the criminals.

After re reading my post I have decided that I would like to rephrase those sentences to be more concise. I missed the window of opportunity to edit the post;

I have read your debates on the subject and have found you to be exhaustively zealous while reluctant to consider the entire scope of that situation so you should avoid using it as an example.

You dismiss the justice for those murdered on that day, you also ignore your knowledge of science and motion while citing your expertise on the subject. Then you disparage anyone that questions the official story and act as a sentinel for the criminals that withhold the evidence that would alleviate any doubt.

You need to take a rational and unbiased opinion before you profess such authority on the subject or attempt use the deceased as an example.

Too many times have those poor souls been used as an excuse for terror and the continuous and seemingly exponential degradation of human rights.

Your attitude appalls me.

Chances are that most of them, if not all, will not be frisked.

I don't believe the Fourth Ammendment is based on "Chances", Mr. Draft!

I'm most certain it is a *guarantee*.

Peace,
Jim B

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody's rights are violated by security checks/screening at airports.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Peace,
Jim B

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody's rights are violated by security checks/screening at airports.

That's just one opinion.

And a very weak one at that.

Could you cite for us the 4th Ammendment ,Belgian Draft or did the government fail to leave a copy on your desk this morning?

You do work for the government don't you BG?

Peace,
Jim B

Peace,
Jim B

That's just one opinion.

And a very weak one at that.

Could you cite for us the 4th Ammendment ,Belgian Draft or did the government fail to leave a copy on your desk this morning?

You do work for the government don't you BG?

Peace,
Jim B

You give your consent to be searched/frisked/screened when you purchase your ticket.
HAMMER:

I can think of a couple thousand people who all died as a result of terrorists on the same day. I'd be willing to bet each and every one of them would have much prefered to have been searched before boarding if it would have prevented the events of that day from unfolding.

The point is that the terrorists were searched before boarding. The search of the time didn't stop their plan, just like our searches today won't stop the next attack. The terrorists will figure out a way to beat the system, no matter how good we think the system is.

- Dan G

The point is that the terrorists were searched before boarding. The search of the time didn't stop their plan, just like our searches today won't stop the next attack. The terrorists will figure out a way to beat the system, no matter how good we think the system is.

I agree 100%.
But what makes more sense...making it harder for the terrorists by screening passengers, or not search at all and make it easy for them?
One extreme would be no searches or screenings at all, the other extreme would be to quarantine all passengers for 90 days before takeoff and force them to wear airline issued clothing.
Obviously the best solution is somewhere between these extremes. It will take time to find the best compromise, which itself is constantly changing due to changes in political climate.
HAMMER:

I agree 100%.
But what makes more sense...making it harder for the terrorists by screening passengers, or not search at all and make it easy for them?
One extreme would be no searches or screenings at all, the other extreme would be to quarantine all passengers for 90 days before takeoff and force them to wear airline issued clothing.
Obviously the best solution is somewhere between these extremes. It will take time to find the best compromise, which itself is constantly changing due to changes in political climate.

Or you could focus on the problems that make the terrorists feel compelled to endanger their own lives and carry out such objectives.

Hate is breed by actions, actions of hate and disregard will result in retributions.

Surely you have enough intelligence to understand that?

The problem that leads to actual terrorism, as opposed to false flag terrorism which is more common than you will be willing to accept, is usually in the form of a US/UK/Nato occupation with US/UK/Nato weapons used by US/UK/Nato Soldiers or more recently common, US military contractors.

If you were less partial to the wants of the USA, you could describe these illegal and unjustified occupations as terrorism in its finest form.

IF the US, UK or any country for that matter would allow countries that are rich with recourses to be rich also, then you would probably cease to have a problem.

But that is usually not a part of the status quo.

But from your previous ravings it is clear to me that you are probably too self centred and disdainful to understand or accept that.

I agree 100%.

Or you could focus on the problems that make the terrorists feel compelled to endanger their own lives and carry out such objectives.

Hate is breed by actions, actions of hate and disregard will result in retributions.

Surely you have enough intelligence to understand that?

The problem that leads to actual terrorism, as opposed to false flag terrorism which is more common than you will be willing to accept, is usually in the form of a US/UK/Nato occupation with US/UK/Nato weapons used by US/UK/Nato Soldiers or more recently common, US military contractors.

If you were less partial to the wants of the USA, you could describe these illegal and unjustified occupations as terrorism in its finest form.

IF the US, UK or any country for that matter would allow countries that are rich with recourses to be rich also, then you would probably cease to have a problem.

But that is usually not a part of the status quo.

But from your previous ravings it is clear to me that you are probably too self centred and disdainful to understand or accept that.

You only address a small part of the problem. The much larger aspect is that a very small portion of the worlds population believes they are instructed by some all-knowing yet unseen and unheard being to kill all those who do not suscribe to their way of life.

BTW, to which "ravings" would you be referring to? Or are you just crediting me with the postings of others?
HAMMER:

You only address a small part of the problem. The much larger aspect is that a very small portion of the worlds population believes they are instructed by some all-knowing yet unseen and unheard being to kill all those who do not suscribe to their way of life.

You have been watching too much television.

Let me be clear, there is false flag terror and there are authentic terrorists. The authentic terrorists do not necessarily play any part in the terror alerts you refer to, though it is possible for certain actual events to be manipulated in order to enhance the perception we have in regards to the extent of the problem.

False flag terrorism is rife, though there is also plenty of real terrorism worldwide. The usual examples we get to see are the incidents that we are allowed to hear about, are supposed to hear about or are supposed to believe happened. These events are presented in order to manipulate our opinions and actions both politically and emotionally.

Bullet for bullet and corpse for corpse the western forces would have inflicted more terror than all other terror groups put together this century. The terrorism you refer to is false flag terrorism.

Terrorism is more often about politics and economics than religion. Though religion is most often used as an excuse for the political or economic gain the perpetrator acquires.

FF terrorism is promulgated to manipulate your emotions and your rationality. This is often to further the agenda of corrupt officials and/or those that support them financially for personal or corporate gain.

BTW, to which "ravings" would you be referring to? Or are you just crediting me with the postings of others?

In particular your repeated ability to renounce cogent and rational questions anyone has on the destruction of the world trade centre buildings.

I have become increasingly interested in the subject in recent years.

As clear cut the official doctrine appears to be without analysis, the dogmatic rejection of any challenge to the precept alone implies that there is surely something to hide. Nothing is perfect so it would be foolish to presume the NIST hypothesis is worthy of coming close to gaining such status.

I recently read a handful of threads on the subject in this forum to get a background on the consensus here. I was not surprised to observe the same rhetoric over and over.

You seemed to be in the forefront of such discussions professing superiority though more often than not refusing to provide coherent answers to relatively simple questions.

You have been watching too much television.

Let me be clear, there is false flag terror and there are authentic terrorists. The authentic terrorists do not necessarily play any part in the terror alerts you refer to, though it is possible for certain actual events to be manipulated in order to enhance the perception we have in regards to the extent of the problem.

False flag terrorism is rife, though there is also plenty of real terrorism worldwide. The usual examples we get to see are the incidents that we are allowed to hear about, are supposed to hear about or are supposed to believe happened. These events are presented in order to manipulate our opinions and actions both politically and emotionally.

Bullet for bullet and corpse for corpse the western forces would have inflicted more terror than all other terror groups put together this century. The terrorism you refer to is false flag terrorism.

Terrorism is more often about politics and economics than religion. Though religion is most often used as an excuse for the political or economic gain the perpetrator acquires.

FF terrorism is promulgated to manipulate your emotions and your rationality. This is often to further the agenda of corrupt officials and/or those that support them financially for personal or corporate gain.

In particular your repeated ability to renounce cogent and rational questions anyone has on the destruction of the world trade centre buildings.

I have become increasingly interested in the subject in recent years.

As clear cut the official doctrine appears to be without analysis, the dogmatic rejection of any challenge to the precept alone implies that there is surely something to hide. Nothing is perfect so it would be foolish to presume the NIST hypothesis is worthy of coming close to gaining such status.

I recently read a handful of threads on the subject in this forum to get a background on the consensus here. I was not surprised to observe the same rhetoric over and over.

You seemed to be in the forefront of such discussions professing superiority though more often than not refusing to provide coherent answers to relatively simple questions.

Ahhhh, now I see. Another conspiracy theorist.
No sense debating with you. Have a nice day. :)
HAMMER: