jimbrown

Are wages you earn your property?

If you don't want to pay your share for any of this, why should you derive any of the benefit? It seems to me that everyone who claims that taxes are unconstitutional or "theft" should present explicit alternative mechanisms for either funding such services, or ensuring that those who can pay but refuse to do so derive no benefit, direct or indirect, from these services.

I liked your answer a LOT...

:)
I pay my taxes which support many things which benefit my neighbors and I. I want to live around an educated populace that can be productive members of society. I pay for government services which sometimes get to be onerous, but does lead to living in a civilized society.

Amazon, would you be suprised to learn that every dollar paid to income tax goes toward paying the intrest on the debt?

Yes that is very true.
Not one income tax dollar goes toward anything else

Peace,
Jim B.

But you can always pray for a few drops of TRICKLE from on HIGH to sustain you.

As you know, whether tax protestors like it or not, the SCOTUS's decision in Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad, 240 U.S. 1 (1916), as well as its progeny, have pretty much ruled the land on the issue since 1916. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Brushaber was an 8-0 decision.

Something you might want to consider ,Andy, is that as each of the political appointees on the Supreme Court get their paychecks from the Federal Government their may have been a wee bit of conflict of interest and any moral jurist would have recused him/herself from deciding that case.

Peace,
Jim B.

As you know, whether tax protestors like it or not, the SCOTUS's decision in Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad, 240 U.S. 1 (1916), as well as its progeny, have pretty much ruled the land on the issue since 1916. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Brushaber was an 8-0 decision.

Something you might want to consider ,Andy, is that as each of the political appointees on the Supreme Court get their paychecks from the Federal Government their may have been a wee bit of conflict of interest and any moral jurist would have recused him/herself from deciding that case.

By that (il)logic, every federal jurist in the country would have to recuse him/herself from hearing any income tax case. Frankly, you're not speaking rationally.

Amazon, would you be suprised to learn that every dollar paid to income tax goes toward paying the intrest on the debt?

Yes that is very true.

Peace,
Jim B.

Amazon,
you might want to ask yourself, to whom are we paying this intrest?
The answer is that we pay intrest on the loan to our country to the private bank which was created just before the 16th ammendment was put up to vote.
We pay the interest to the Federal Reserve Bank.

Peace,
Jim B.

[By that (il)logic, every federal jurist in the country would have to recuse him/herself from hearing any income tax case. Frankly, you're not speaking rationally.

Yes they would.
But if you are advocating judges presiding over trials where the judge has a serious conflict of interest, I question your rationallity.

Peace,
Jim B.

Should you be absolved of your debt because of the Fifth Amendment?

The Fifth Amendment is proof that there is no income tax debt.

This argument has been addressed, in detail in this thread. You simply choose to ignore it. Your only "rebuttal" to the response that virtually the entirety of the federal judiciary (including the SCOTUS) has consistently and unanimously ruled against that position for the past 100 years is that the federal judiciary should recuse itself. I say again: you're simply not being rational. And I learned a long time ago not to waste time arguing with irrational.

Yes that is very true.

Peace,
Jim B.

Amazon,
you might want to ask yourself, to whom are we paying this intrest?
The answer is that we pay intrest on the loan to our country to the private bank which was created just before the 16th ammendment was put up to vote.
We pay the interest to the Federal Reserve Bank.

Peace,
Jim B.

Somalia.... its not just for SKINNIES anymore..... great tax policy you will love.

Should you be absolved of your debt because of the Fifth Amendment?

The Fifth Amendment is proof that there is no income tax debt.

This argument has been addressed, in detail in this thread. You simply choose to ignore it. Your only "rebuttal" to the response that virtually the entirety of the federal judiciary (including the SCOTUS) has consistently and unanimously ruled against that position for the past 100 years is that the federal judiciary should recuse itself. I say again: you're simply not being rational. And I learned a long time ago not to waste time arguing with irrational.

I'm not "arguing ". I'm simply stating fact.
It is a fact that every Federal judge has a huge conflict of interest problem when it comes to deciding Federal income tax cases.
That conflict is due to the fact that he/ she derives his/her income from one of the parties involved in the dispute.
Those are Facts!

If you believe that jurists with a conflict of interest should not recuse themselves then I believe you may want to take an ethics and law refresher course, counselor.

Peace,
Jim B.

Somalia.... its not just for SKINNIES anymore..... great tax policy you will love

Sand , Surf, Sun, gotta Love it !!!
I'm just not so fond of dressing up daily as Captain Red Beard and engaging in the national past time. Baseball is more to my liking and I think I'll stay right here ,have some hot dogs, apple pie and insist that my Rights not be denied.

Peace,
Jim B.

Nice try. You don't know what you're talking about.
To reiterate: I'm not going to argue with Irrational.

As stated , I'm not arguing. I've presented facts.
Obviously you can't dispute those so instead you want to paint me as "Irrational".

Have a nice day ,Andy.

Peace,
Jim B.

Somalia.... its not just for SKINNIES anymore..... great tax policy you will love

I'm just not so fond of dressing up daily as Captain Red Beard and engaging in the national past time. Baseball is more to my liking and I think I'll stay right here ,have some hot dogs, apple pie and insist that my Rights not be denied.

Peace,
Jim B.

And you want to stay here for a free ride.... and not pay for that which you use... Hmmm that sounds all too familiar.[:/]

Peace,
Jim B.

And you want to stay here for a free ride.... and not pay for that which you use... Hmmm that sounds all too familiar.[:/]

As I've related to you earlier, not one dime of income tax goes toward running the country. It all goes to private bankers.

Free ride? I work for a living and I pay my way. I don't see where I should donate my hard earned cash to a consortium of private bankers(Federal Reserve). Can you explain to me why you do or why you think I should?

Peace,
Jim B.

It seems to me that everyone who claims that taxes are unconstitutional or "theft" should present explicit alternative mechanisms for either funding such services, or ensuring that those who can pay but refuse to do so derive no benefit, direct or indirect, from these services.

OK here we go , Georgia Don, the US government has a huge number of taxes other than income tax which could quite adequately fund the nations' necessarry day to day running expenses .
The reason for the income tax is simply to pay the interest on the national debt. Every income tax dollar collected goes toward the interest on the debt.
The debt is to a private bank, the Federal Reserve Bank.

The Constitution saves to Congress alone the authority to coin monies.
With the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank the Constitution was subverted and now our nation has debt which should never have been.

Peace,
Jim B.