CanuckInUSA

Only in Canada?

Come on America, fess up. This story about a man holding up a local 7-11 store in the middle of the night with a snow scrapper has you jealous. You too can have your own "Snow Scrapper" bandit if you wanted. :ph34r:

Now what I don't get, is look at the picture. The dude is wearing nothing more than a short sleeve golf shirt, sweat pants and runners. WTF ... the temperatures last night were in the -20C (-4F) range with the windchill making it feel like -30C (-22F) and the dude is wearing a short sleeve shirt? He must have a good heater in his car (assuming that is where his snow scrapper came from), be on good drugs, or both. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Come on America, fess up. This story about a man holding up a local 7-11 store in the middle of the night with a snow scrapper has you jealous. You too can have your own "Snow Scrapper" bandit if you wanted. :ph34r:

Now what I don't get, is look at the picture. The dude is wearing nothing more than a short sleeve golf shirt, sweat pants and runners. WTF ... the temperatures last night were in the -20C (-4F) range with the windchill making it feel like -30C (-22F) and the dude is wearing a short sleeve shirt? He must have a good heater in his car (assuming that is where his snow scrapper came from), be on good drugs, or both. :o

I looked at the photo first. I thought he had tighty whities on his head. We should outlaw scrapers. Oh and I vote good drugs.