Gawain

But State Control and Price Controls Work...not...just look here...

Venezuela annual inflation rate hits 30 percent

How is this possible? Chavez has taken control to stop the "hegemony" of the private sector...by creating a whole new "hegemony" of the government sector.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

No. It would work, but there are still capitalist dupes under the control of George W. Bush that are causing this.

In a radio speech that Chavez gave yesterday, hours 7:10 through 14:30 were on the topic of US sabotage of the Venezuelan economy and the inflation is Bush's fault and the fault of his supporters.. Chavez also spent some time discussing his plans to flesh out the double-crossing saboteurs in Caracas (if you listen to it, it's between 9 hour, 17 minute mark and the 11 hour, 2 minute mark of his speech that he discusses how to oust these moles).

The President responded, "let me be clear. My intention is to..." He did not finish the sentence because his teleprompter malfunctioned.

Vice President Biden said that the White House is working on building understanding with Chavez and added, "by the way, Joe Lieberman is a fucking prick.". Those aren't Biden's own words, but Biden doesn't use his own words, anyone, so he might as well use mine.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Venezuela annual inflation rate hits 30 percent

How is this possible? Chavez has taken control to stop the "hegemony" of the private sector...by creating a whole new "hegemony" of the government sector.

It's pretty sad. Like the Arab members of OPEC, he could make his people much better off. And unlike the Arabs, he actually talks the line of social welfare. But his execution is a complete failure.